Regency Natural Cooking Twine 1/2 Cone 100% Cotton 500ft
- Professional grade – Regency cooking Twine, also known as butcher’s twine, has been used by the top chefs of finest hotels and restaurants worldwide for over 35 years!
- Natural – Our twine is made of 16PLY cotton, which makes it Strong enough for all trussing needs without cutting into the meat, like thinner linen twine
- Versatile – Regency cooking Twine has hundreds of uses in the kitchen and around the home from forming meat to crafting
- In the kitchen – use for trussing turkey, forming roasts, tying rolled steak or Chicken breasts to keep in herbs or stuffing inside, securing to your rotisserie, curing meat, drying herbs and clever food presentation such as tying up sandwiches
- In the home – Great for securing fabric around canning jars, attaching gift tags and gift presentation, tying bouquet garnish, parcels and styling Table settings, binding newspaper and magazines for recycling and even flying a kite
- Safe for oven use but keep away from flame
- If your package does not arrive as shown then it is not an authentic Regency Wraps product and we cannot it’s quality. Please notify us if you do not receive a genuine Regency Wraps Product.